Seot.4 Mask reflection
Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?
Response
Watching my classmates’ mask presentations really surprised me. It’s easy to judge people based on how they look or act in the hallway, but the masks showed me that everyone has a whole other side to them. I saw people I thought I knew well reveal things about their struggles and passions that I never would have guessed. It made me realize that what we see on the outside is only a tiny part of who someone actually is.
Summary
This activity showed that everyone is much more complex than they appear. By sharing our "inner selves" through our masks, we learned that you can’t truly understand someone until you look past their surface-level appearance and social labels.
Reflection
Reflection.This project taught me to be more curious. I’ve learned that everyone has a story, and if I want to make real friends, I need to take the time to listen and look deeper. Moving forward, I’ll try to remember that there is always more to a person than what meets the eye.
Comments
Post a Comment